Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Masquerade Pictures

Mask Complete 
-with ribbon & matching synthetic dreads tied in.


 How it looked under UV.
If I were to make this again I'd put much bolder UV on, the small details didn't show up as well as I'd hoped. 

Another close-up. 
Can see the tear and the glossiness of the beak. Rubbish photo taken in the loos on my phone! 

These were all the extensions and flowers I was going to use in the mohawk. It's a costume I'll have to do in the future at another event where I have more time to prepare!  


Making process and materials. I'm really pleased with how this came out, it was good fun to do something completely separate from my uni work, a nice break from thinking about articulation and layers! I hadn't painted anything for a while so that was nice to get back into.

Anyway! Back on with RAT WORK! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment