Sunday, 15 May 2011

Photo-dump!


Starting decor on the recycled poster board Ratties...












Bin-side MDF Rat has newspaper decor & pink floral ears & tail :)

Stencil detail on an acrylic leg... they're working really nicely, really rough, urbanised look which sets the scene exactly. I was thinking of buying an airbrush to make it neater, but actually I'm really enjoying the process of using splattery spray-cans, the run-off, the mess, it's all part and parcel of the characters I'm creating. 







Peel off of large tree stencil was very delicate! I think this image is my favourite as it's sort of a metaphor for life and decision making...following branches of endless possibility... I like the idea that there aren't 'Right' and 'Wrong' ways, just different ones which lead you down different paths... *getting all whimsical*...



No comments:

Post a Comment