Monday, 29 October 2012

And now for something a bit different...

Am I dreaming? 

19in wide
24in tall
Acrylic on skip-wood


I haven't painted properly in a long time, especially anything of this size or subject... seem to want to do self-portraits around times of change... but then I've only ever done two. Or maybe all my work is a self-portrait...

Anyway, it's not finished yet, it's inspired by the idea of lucid dreaming, which I'm trying to train my brain to do, I'm going to work back into it a lot more with hidden images and abstract stuff, but I'm pretty happy with it so far :)

In other news, just confirmed the cutting of my new commission piece, along with some other bits and pieces and a little white Ratty (which I think I'll call LabRat) as it's been too long since I made one. Will take it round a few galleries and see what they think, I really do need to market myself better! Will get some nice images of the horse commission too... Ideal Christmas presents maybe?

So here's an image of what makes a Horse- like a 3d jigsaw puzzle :)












No comments:

Post a Comment