Monday, 28 January 2013

Laser cutting!!

So I can now use London Hackspace's laser cutter!! Despite a few little hiccups with annoying software issues and *still* not having got myself a laptop (so to and fro-ing from the workshop to my old cranky pc to make tiny but vital adjustments) ... I think I'm getting the hang of it!!

And I made this-

Just a test of the new Unicorn head shape...

Really like the new horn shape, and people seem to like it in black, so maybe that's the next project...

Currently working an a translucent white/frosted version which should look great with interesting lights behind... Will be looking for a photographer to get some lovely images... 

And also, I definitely need to get off my arse and make a proper website, if my New Year's Resolution of DO MORE ART and PROMOTE IT WELL is to come off...

Feeling the need for a big splashy painting soon too... January is an odd month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment