Friday, 21 June 2013

New Studio 2!!

So- another studio became available next f=door to mine, which was twice as big with windows on three sides and only a little more per month, so despite having only just settled in to my new one, I decided to move again, and I'm so pleased that I did. It's set me back a little with commissions and work, but definitely worth it as I now have dedicated desk space for messy work/painting/sanding/gluing and sewing, which makes the whole process of making much smoother :D

So here's a little pic...
...it's not quite that tidy any more...haha. 

And here's all the recent work I've been doing whilst, and since moving!

Re-designed head slightly for a chunkier look for Fjord commission. Really enjoyed working on his markings, and making the two tone vertical mane! 


Little Arabian Chestnut in progress


Little Black Thoroughbred-style head. 




Ponies!! Really like having them posed together as a little herd.  





Bombylius gets a proper stand.


Green 'RegencyRat'- first one I've made for a while, needs a few finishing touches and then will be available.


Hare commission.


Black and Red Hare commission.


And I've got some of the lovely translucent acrylic for some larger Hares on the way. Feels so good to be up and running again, plus the laser cutter I use is back in action! I need a lot more hours in the day to do everything I want to, but it's all coming along nicely :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment